Israeli Salad + A Quick Garden Update
- 3 large cucumbers
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 red Pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ red onion
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice out of 2-3 lemons
- Chopped Parsley 2 tablespoons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the cucumber and dice into small pieces (I like to leave the peel on it but this is optional)
- Cut the yellow and red peppers into small dice
- Cut the tomato into small dice
- Cut the onion into small dice
- You can either serve it all mixed together or display it as in the photo for a colorful presentation.
- Add the olive oil, lemon, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.